Pete Johnson has released a plethora of broadleaf cigars over the years a few of which are amongst the highest-rated cigars on this site. Many of Tatuaje’s broadleaf-wrapped cigar sport a Reserva secondary band and last year Johnson showed off a massive box containing 10 vitolas, all broadleaf -wrapped versions of Tatuaje’s Selección de Cazadores, i.e. Brown Label, series and wearing the black on gold secondary bands.
The Tatuaje Reserva Broadleaf Collection is a throwback not only to Tatuaje’s roots, but also a unique packaging option of yesteryear.
- Country of Origin: Nicaragua
- Factory: My Father Cigars S.A.
- Wrapper: Connecticut Broadleaf
- Binder: Nicaragua
- Filler: Nicaragua
- Number of Cigars Released: Regular Production
- Box Count: 10
- Tatuaje Unicos Reserva Broadleaf (6 1/8 x 52)
- Tatuaje Tainos Reserva Broadleaf (7 5/8 x 49)
- Tatuaje Regios Reserva Broadleaf (5 1/2 x 50)
- Tatuaje Reserva K222 Broadleaf (5 7/8 x 52)
- Tatuaje Cojonu 2003 Reserva Broadleaf (6 1/2 x 52)