Exactly seventy-five years after S.T.Dupont invented the first luxury petrol lighter, the famous Maison is celebrating the anniversary with the launch of a new gas lighter model that has a resolutely contemporary style and an affordable price tag.
The new Dupont proudly displays its affiliation with the revolutionary model that was created by S.T. Dupont in 1941, for a special commission from the Maharaja of Patiala, who was known as “The Magnificent”. This entirely modern new model has been inspired by the timeless style of its celebrated predecessor, which went on to become a reference for S.T. Dupont aficionados. In particular, it features the guilloche cap, rounded corners and roller, in perfect keeping with its sleek brass body.
- A tribute to the original, 1941 model
- The symbol of S.T.Dupont craftsmanship
- The affordable S.T.Dupont luxury lighter
- Double flame cigar burner; ensuring the perfect light
- Solid brass base provides ultimate resistance and security to it’s customers
- Ergonomic and aesthetic flame adjustment button and filling valve makes refilling easy
- 2-year S.T.Dupont Warranty
This lighter uses ST Dupont Blue Gas refills